As you may have noticed… I love it when I get to share guest posts to the German Girl in America site…. It’s so fascinating to read other people’s stories and see that we really are all one big club. Don’t think to yourself “oh, I can’t write” or “no one is interested”! We would all love to hear what you have to say! (and I can help with formatting or organization if you need it)
To submit an article send an email with subject line “German Girl Guest Post” to GermanGirlinAmerica@gmail.com, along with your article, or an idea for an article that you would like to contribute.
We welcome writing that tells about your experiences as a German in America (or an American in Germany)… German history or Culture… German Traditions or Festivals… great Recipes…. Book reviews… Travel experiences….Family stories…. Immigration stories…dance groups…. and more.
(Legal-eze butt covering stuff)
When Contributing to GermanGirlinAmerica, you must abide by the following:
- You must have a valid email address.
- Your postings must be constructive in nature, and pertain to “German/American” topics; from reflections on daily life to interests, events, trends, and more.
- Guest Writers may make up to four (4) submissions per month to GermanGirlinAmerica.
- Guest Writers will make every effort to conduct adequate research when citing statistics and provide sources when needed.
- By submitting your writing to GermanGirlinAmerica, you give full permission to have your material featured in the GermanGirlinAmerica Guest Post section.
- We understand that your writing is your property by law. You keep all copyrights.
GermanGirlinAmerica makes no guarantee that your work will meet approval for publishing 100% of the time. Our editorial team may make recommendations for content improvements on a case-by-case basis, and you may accept the recommendations at your discretion.
We look forward to reviewing your content and ideas for articles.
Submit your articles HERE—> GermanGirlinAmerica@gmail.com
Here are some examples from previous Guest Posters…
Easy Related Posts
A Winter Walk in Germany by Michael Graber
Michael sent me a set of lovely photos that he took on a winter walk ...read more
Shopping for German School Supplies- It's Much Different than California
My daughter, Katy, is spending a Semester studying in Berlin. I'm delighted that she will ...read more
Marianne's Story- A Child Refugee from Stettin Tells her Story
Recently, I received an email from Jane with her mother's story. This could be my ...read more
A Visit to Welfen Kaserne Landsberg by Michael Graber
The Welfenkaserne is a barracks of the Bundeswehr in Landsberg on the Lech in the ...read more